Monday, December 6, 2010

Bye Bye Group! :(

As I mentioned many times before, high school and college differ greatly. I feel like in high school I never really worked in groups and I barely had the same 3 people in more than 1 class. Working with my INQ and English class opened my eyes. I saw the same people basically everyday of the week and I began to feel more comfortable. I learned many things while in these two classes and wouldn't change it for the world. I will miss everyone so much next semester. It is going to be kinda weird not seeing the same people and having them there when you need them. If I had a question I would just ask one of my classmates and they were more then happy to try and fix my problem. For example, Alexis helped me a lot with the technology department. Whenever I would get stuck not knowing what to do I would just call up Alexis and she helped. I loved working with everyone and everyone was so nice. Our support system grew stronger as the days rolled on. We would discuss our problems, worries, thoughts, and ideas with everyone in the class. It was great to have them give u feedback. I love class discussions and we had plenty of that. I also made many friends from these two classes. Although the classes were in the morning I never seemed to care because I enjoyed them! I will miss all of these aspects dearly and I hope to keep in touch with these people throughout my next 3 years at SCSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment