Monday, December 6, 2010

Spring Semester Already!?




Spring semester will be right around the corner! Wow. This is crazy. I have learned so much and cant wait to apply everything I have learned this semester into next semester. I was so scared during this start of this semester. Your starting all over and everything is new. I was anxious to meet new people and get used to a new life style. However, to my surprise it came pleasantly easy. I got used to living on my own and I even did my own laundry! I meet an awesome group of friends that I love so much. We have so much fun together and I am always laughing with them. Making such great people really makes the college experience that much exciting. Without awesome friends you may not have such a good time. You are with your friends basically everyday and it feels good to know that they have your back with whatever you do. Personally next semester I would like to study more in the library. I study a lot now in my room but I feel like I will study better in the library. Also, I will not wait till the last minute to do everything. Socially I feel as if I am doing fine. Although I would like to join an intermural softball team in the spring. I would also like to join habitat for humanity next semester. I feel like getting involved on campus is very important. I can't wait for next semester and can't wait to begin!

1 comment: