Monday, December 6, 2010

The Real World

Its crazy to see how fast the years go by. It feels like it was just yesterday when I entered my high school doors. Now, I am in college and as soon as I know it I'll be starting my life after college. Entering the real world is just around the corner. I am excited but also nervous. So what would be my ideal life after college you ask? As many things flood into my mind, one thing stands out. That one thing would be Success. I would love to be successful with doing a career I absolutely love. I believe loving what you do is a important factor because if you don't love what you do then why waste your time? You are going to be stuck doing it so you might as well enjoy it. My career choice would be early childhood education. I love working with kids and I can see myself doing that in the long run. I would like to be financially well off and wont have to struggle through life. I would also love to have a family. I believe family is one of the greatest gifts and I need that in my life. I would also love to have a beautiful home. My ideal house would be basically be all glass. I have always dreamed of having a house with glass walls from the floor to the ceiling. Oh and I cant forget about my ideal car! I really would like to have a black Escalade sitting in my driveway. That would be wonderful since I have always wanted one! However, last but not least, happiness. Without happiness you have nothing.



kindergarten teacher and students      

No comments:

Post a Comment