Friday, November 26, 2010

FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD!!



As we all know Thanksgiving has just passed. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. All you do is eat, eat, and eat some more! How great to have a holiday dedicated to eating all day long. Sure you eat a lot on other holidays but theres just something about thanksgiving that makes it extra special. I absolutely LOVE watching the thanksgiving day parade and look forward to it every year. This year all the floats a different balloons were amazing! I have been watching the parade since I was a little girl and it will never get old. This thanksgiving I went to my boyfriends aunts house and spent the holiday with them. I had such a great time! Of course we watched football all day long. Whats a thanksgiving without football? We also did a secret Santa. We all had to choose a present when it was our turn and if we wanted to trade ours with someone else's it was fair game. It was so funny to see which people wanted to trade and how the others reacted. Some really liked their present and didn't want to give it up but rules are rules. I winded up sticking the present I picked and to my surprise no one wanted to trade with me! I was very relieved because it was a neck and shoulder massager and I could use it! After the secret Santa we all gathered in the living room for thanksgiving dinner and ate massive amounts. Oh and did I mention the dessert? ENDLESS amounts of dessert. I was so full! This thanksgiving was great. It felt so good to just take a break from the stresses of school for a bit and let loose and have some fun. I am definitely looking forward to next years thanksgiving!

1 comment: