Wednesday, September 1, 2010

5 words that describe me.

There are many words that may describe who I am as a person. However, there are 5 essential ones that come to mind. The five words that describe me would be optimistic, easy going, a sister, an aspiring teacher, and a lover. All of those things define who I am as a person and who I love to be. Optimism is one of the best qualities I have as a person. I always seem to look on the bright side of things. Most people in certain situations consider the glass to be half empty. However I always seem to think of it as half full. I believe that quality in a person is great.
       All my life I have been a very easy going person. Whether it be at school, home work, or even in places I was not familiar with. For example whenever my friends wanted to go somewhere I would simply go with the flow of things. It did not matter to me and I tend to like it like that.
       Growing up I was always the youngest in the family. I have two older sisters who I love very much and a mom and a dad. My sisters have always been there for me in my time of need and I would do the same for them.  We are a very close family and I adore that aspect. My sisters and I are so close and I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
        All my life I thought about what I wanted to do with my life. However, one day it finally hit me. I love little children and I love to help people. That being said I decided aspire to be a early childhood education teacher. I feel like I will be truly happy with that profession and won't be miserable the rest of my life like many other people.
           Lastly, I am a lover. I am a lover for many reasons. I love to help and love everyone that treats me right. I have a boyfriend of almost 4 years now and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him unconditionally. Also, my family and friends make me a lover as well. Without all of those factors I believe I wouldn't love as much. I would like to thank them for that.
            All of those words relate to me for many different reasons. I love who I have become as a person and  believe I will succeed in life with those qualities.


No comments:

Post a Comment