Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Southern Connecticut State University Freshmen

           Southern Connecticut State University. WOW! I still can remember my first day of high school and how scary it was. Now I am in college. It is very hard to believe but I've made it. I have worked so hard to be here and can truly say I am proud of myself. What is college? Some people believe that college is just a place where you go to to earn a degree and leave. However, it means much more to me. I believe college means making new friends, new experiences, and most of all growing up.
            College accomplishes many of things for me. I believe going to college will help me deal with certain things in life and make me realize how important an education is. Academically, college means getting a great degree and leaving with your desired job. I believe getting good grades is also one of the most important aspect of school. Without good grades it is very hard to succeed in college.
                      Socially, I plan on making friends with as many people as possible. I plan on meeting diverse people so that way I can learn about everyones backgrounds. Personally I plan on pushing myself to the limits and exceeding my expectations. My expectations would be to make my parents proud. That is very important to me and I plan on making that happen. I do not have that many concerns but I do have one. My one and only concern would be that I begin to get disorganized and loose track of everything. However, I will be very careful so that doesnt happen. My number one goal is to get great grades throughout my 4 years at SCSU
             
          

No comments:

Post a Comment