Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blogs, blogs, and more blogs.

                    Writing to me means expressing my feeling freely. However, when I have to write for an english class or any other class I feel as if I am restricted sometimes. Blogs on the other hand are much different. Blogs allow you to express yourself in any way, shape, or form without anyone judging you. For this reason, I love reading blogs and do not mind writing them. Reading other peoples blogs are very fascinating to me because it allows me to understand who they really are as a person.
                   Lo Bosworth's blogs are ones I especially love. Lo's way of writing and expressing herself is so admirable and fun to read. Her blogs are so girly and they let us know more about the once Laguna beach teenager. I love how she blogs about shopping, working out secrets, and disaster dates. Her blogs are so funny and everything a girl could ever love and relate too.
                  The other person who I admire would be Sean Avery of the New York Rangers. He is my favorite player in the NHL and I love his blogs for many reasons. His blogs are very different from any other blogs I have looked at. Avery mostly posts pictures on his blog account and all of his pictures make me crack up! He writes as well, but most of his blogs are photos. I almost like that better because he is being different by expressing himself through pictures rather than words.  Although these two blogs are very different from one another, I admire both their sense of styles. They catch my attention and make me get a better understanding of who they are outside of their famous lives.

http://thelodown.com/
http://www.seanavery.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. Link to the two blogs so your readers can check them out if interested.

    ReplyDelete