Saturday, September 25, 2010

What Time Management Means Too Me.

                   What is time management? Time management to me means a variety of different things. It means that you understand the concept of juggling multiple tasks at one time. It also means that you are responsible enough to get things done instead of doing other things you'd much rather be doing. In high school I never fully understood the concept of what time management really was. However, coming to college was such a wake up call.
                   Time management is basically used every day in college. I have come to realize this and surprisingly, I caught onto it fast. However, I do run into some problems in which I have to organize my time wisely. Such problems would have to be balancing my time with friends and doing my school work. Of course I want to hangout with my friends and try and make new ones, what freshman doesnt? But when it comes down to it, I have to be responsible and get my work done first. I go by the motto "Work now play later."
                Another problem I tend to face would be managing my time to talk to my family. Often there are times when they call me and I am doing my homework or hanging out with friends. I feel terrible because its not that I don't want to talk to them, I am just busy. However, I have to find time for them too. They are my family and I miss them just as much as they miss me. Time management is a very big part of my life and I am actually happy I am faced with these difficulties because it helps me grow as a person.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment