Thursday, September 30, 2010

College vs.High School

               When I think of college many questions flood into my mind. However, one question in particular stands out to me. "What are good work habits?" This question can have many different answers. I choose to do my project on this topic for that reason. I believe many people will have different and unique answers which will make my project more interesting. At first I thought this project was going to be so hard and confusing. However, after I thought of a good question everything is coming together.
                For my digital storytelling project I will explore around campus and find out what people responses are to the question, " What are good work habits?" I believe in doing this I will find out that people will have all different answers and they will contribute a lot to my project. Also, I will discuss the difference between college and high school. Of course college differs from high school but how? I will like the people I interview to say that their opinion is. I find it very fun to see what different people have to say about certain things.
               To be honest, I thought this project was going to be so hard and so confusing. However, after thinking and coming up with a good question my outlook on this project changed drastically. I realized that this project might actually be fun. I enjoy hearing what others have to say about a topic and cant wait to see what their responses are. I am excited to get started and cant wait to share my project with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment